[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] FW: [Colorado-Talk] Mountain Time at 5. A Celebration

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:10:37 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Scott C. LaBarre via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 5:59 PM
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] FW: [Colorado-Talk] Mountain
Time at 5. A Celebration
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
CC: Scott C. LaBarre <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>

Greetings everyone!

For some reason, our Zoom event for this evening didn’t get in the national
announcement, and I don’t want you to miss this.  It will be a terrific
program.  Enjoy and have a great weekend!!

Cheers,

Scott

*Subject:* [Colorado-Talk] Mountain Time at 5. A Celebration

Tonight on Mountain Time at 5 meet country music singer/songwriter J.P.
Williams, and Berklee School of Music graduate and Indy Pop performer
Precious Perez. Learn about their careers and dreams. Our co-host is
Katelyn MacIntyre. MacIntyre is a talent in her own right and a leader in
the National Federation of the Blind. We will be able to hear a little from
these great performers and they will take our questions.

https://zoom.us/j/5955066474?pwd=WDN5Y0lHZytjMG1McmtmY0treFdtQT09

Meeting ID: 595 506 6474

Password: 015571

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,5955066474#

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

*Manager, Project Literacy*

303-929-2369

www.nfbco.org

State-Affiliate-Leadership-List:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/state-affiliate-leadership-list_nfbnet.org/skochnfbwv%40gmail.com
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/slabarre%40labarrelaw.com