[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Minnesota's 100 Year Celebration is now Available.

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 01:26:37 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ryan Strunk via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 9:21 PM
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Minnesota's 100 Year Celebration
is now Available.
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
CC: <ryan.strunk at gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to inform you that you can now visit our 100 year celebration
page at www.nfbmn.org/100years. There you can read the text of the
presentation with accompanying foot notes, celebrate all the people who
brought this project together, and—of course—download the recording for
yourself.

All the best,

Ryan
State-Affiliate-Leadership-List: