[NFBWV-Talk] Well hmmm

David Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:21:11 UTC 2020

Hi all!

I enjoyed my option to vote in the now completed WV primary.

I did encounter one very significant issue with the process that I could not
either work through nor reduce.

It didn't offer me the option to sign the ballot with a keyboard. Granted, I
did start school using a slate and stylus, as I'm sure many here may have,
but we do have styli here. Some here may not have experienced that
portability, but the signature issue in this process failed to consider my
needs, so I'm probably as good as dis-enfranchised, as a result of this
failure, that should have been avoidable.

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: info at blind-sight.com
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046