[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Zoom and Tools for Convention

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:42:13 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: President, National Federation of the Blind via
State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 8:13 AM
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Zoom and Tools for Convention
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
CC: President, National Federation of the Blind <
OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org>

Dear Colleagues, the Zoom commands thread made me think that it is a good
idea to share tools people have found useful. I just purchased the V7
Deluxe USB Stereo Headset with Microphone, from AT Guys and I like it so
far. I know others have headsets they like. These block out surrounding
sound very well and are comfortable. They may become my headphones for
working on the laptop on airplanes—if I should ever again get on an
airplane.

I am sure others have great tools that work for them. We have a five day
convention coming up, we should plan for the tools that will make it most
comfortable. Don’t forget your favoritie snacks.

Sincerely,

<Mark