[NFBWV-Talk] Reaching out

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:15:28 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone

We all know that these are uncertain and difficult days we are experiencing here in our country and around the world. Now is the time to Think outside the confines of our own homes and consider others you may know who may live alone, are isolated, and afraid. If you know people that you can get in touch with by phone, think about giving them a call just to check on them and just to give them human contact.  I know I’ll be doing that.

Please all of you, stay safe and stay well. If there’s anything I can do for any of you, I’m just a phone call away.

This message is sent with love and hope from me to you. Please pay it forward.

Sheri