[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] sample thank you note to Gibney

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:03:01 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chang, Patti via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, May 8, 2020 at 9:52 AM
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] sample thank you note to Gibney
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
CC: Chang, Patti <PChang at nfb.org>

I have been asked to post a sample of what one might write as a thank you
for the Gibney Family Foundation. Please do not feel wedded to this. It is
only one possible way to say thanks. We have already received some very
nice thank you notes. Talking about the impact of the NFB on you or others
helps make these strong.

Dear Gibney Family Foundation,

I write to say thank you for your recent match of donations to the National
Federation of the Blind. I am so grateful for what you do.

I have been blind since I was twelve. I joined the Federation in 1981 after
winning a scholarship. Being a part of an organization which raises my
expectations every day has help me to work for more than thirty years,
raise my children, travel around the country and more. When I don’t know
how to do something non-visually, I can find one of my network who does.

Your gift magnifies the impact we can have on blind people during Covid-19.
It is much appreciated. You help blind people to live the lives we want.

Sincerely,

Patti Chang Esq.

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org

Cell: 773-307-6440

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

State-Affiliate-Leadership-List:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/state-affiliate-leadership-list_nfbnet.org/skochnfbwv%40gmail.com