[NFBWV-Talk] Obituary for Jenny, Sheri's Sister

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Oct 13 15:14:42 UTC 2020

Good morning, Federation Family.  I again would like to express my sympathy to Sheri for the loss of her sister, Jenny.  Please find below the obituary for Jenny as well as contact information for Sheri for expressing your sympathy.  PAlso

note that Sheri no longer has the E-mail address she used when doing NFBWV presidential work so you will now need to use her home e-mail address.

833 Chappell Road
Charleston, WV  25304
CELL:  304-993-5103
E-MAIL:  slk8332015 at gmail.com<mailto:slk8332015 at gmail.com>

Jennifer Ann Starcher, 72, of Parkersburg West Virginia passed away October 9, 2020, at the home of her loving family Paul and Christina Poole in New Martinsville, WV.

Preceding her in death are her paternal and maternal grandparents, parents Betty and Paul Poole; husband, Chuck Starcher; sisters, Sheena Struble and Barbara Baker, several aunts and uncles including her aunt, Betty Dye; her nephew, Christopher; her cousin, Dave Dye, her beloved dog, Porkchop and her beloved cat, peanut.

Remaining to cherish her memory are her sons, Robert and Michael Stanley; sisters, Sheri Koch and Debbie Newman; half brothers, Paul and Jeremy Poole; half-sister, Robyn Berry, many nieces and nephews, including Anita Uhl, several great nephews and nieces; three grandchildren, great grandchildren, and her dear friends, Vicki Barber and Barbara Kelsey.

Jenny lived life to its fullest and loved life with a passion.  She loved her boys, Rob and Mike and her other close family members. She loved working with seniors to make them comfortable and happy.  She loved serving folks their desired beverages of choice while working at a variety of Parkersburg bar establishments. She loved her best friend Vicki and Barb.  She loved her cat peanut. And yes, she even loved some occasional vices such as a glass or two of wine, and more than an occasional cigarette.

Jenny is being cremated and a private service with family and close friends will be held at a later date.

We cannot express our appreciation enough to Paul and Christina Poole for giving Jenny a loving, safe, and caring home during her final two weeks of life. We are also very grateful for Journey Hospice and the compassionate care they provided. Finally, our thanks go out to Jarvis-Williams Funeral Home who have made this difficult time much more bearable.

In lieu of flowers, the family suggests donations to the Humane Society of Parkersburg:  530 - 29th St., Parkersburg, WV 26104.

Expression of sympathy may be made www.jarvisfuneralhomes.com<http://www.jarvisfuneralhomes.com>.