[NFBWV-Talk] [External] Thank you

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:13:39 UTC 2020

Thank you Charlene. While the NFBWV  donation was so thoughtful and touching. what really helped was you reaching out to me with a simple phone call. And the flowers you and Arlene sent were so beautiful. You are indeed a true friend!  Thank you for helping make it through these difficult months!  The last 16 months have been so filled with loss in so many ways.

Namaste
Sheri