[NFBWV-Talk] Congrats

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sun Sep 27 21:49:50 UTC 2020

I have been pretty much in hiding for the past 24 hours.  Haven't talked with anyone except the "Lovely and Talented"; savoring the kind words and positive expressions from many who participated in yesterday's convention; but also pondering next steps and my role in this incarnation of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia.  Now that I can step back from the mechanics of making it happen--resolution writing, zooming, etc.--maybe I can give it some perspective.  Lots of appreciation and positive energy to go around to all of those who contributed to making it the day that it was.

Will write more later.

Ed