[NFBWV-Talk] Thank You All

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Mon Sep 28 15:25:47 UTC 2020

Good morning Federationists,

I would just like to take this opportunity, first of all, to thank everyone
for their support and belief in me. As much as you believe in me, I believe
in all of you as well. That is why I am asking each and every one of you to
help me help you build the Federation in West Virginia to a place where we,
as blind people, can overcome the roadblocks thrown our way with pride and
achieve the lives we want.  We have a lot of work to do to achieve this
dream, and yes, the road is long, but as they say at the start of every road
trip, half the joy is getting there.  I want to make our journey to true
equality, opportunity, and security for the blind of West Virginia as
heartfelt and enriching as possible.

I would also like to thank everyone who attended our virtual convention on
Saturday, I hope it was to your liking. I promise that, if circumstances
permit, we will have an unforgettable person to person get together around
this time next year we can rejoice and eat in each other's fellowship and
company once again.

Jan, I look forward to working with each and every one of you. I will be in
contact from time to time about developments that will arise.

Again, thank you all for what you have done and what we will do together.

Marcus E. Soulsby

President, NFB of West Virginia

5309 Venable Avenue

Charleston, WV  25304

720.324.2899 (land)

304.206.4044 (cell)

 <mailto:msoulsby at nfbwv.org> msoulsby at nfbwv.org

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:

 <http://www.nfb.org/> http://www.nfb.org/

 <http://www.nfbwv.org/> http://www.nfbwv.org/