[NFBWV-Talk] At long last: NFBWV 2021 State Convention Registration Time is Here

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Tue Aug 3 20:08:08 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists,

That time of year is once again upon us.  It is time to get together and take in what our organization has to offer and what we have accomplished in this past year together as well. It is once again time for our NFBWV 2021 State Convention.  This grand event will be held on Saturday, September 25, approximately from 9 AM to 5 PM with some breaks and intermissions in between. Deadline for registration is September 12.

Like last year, this year, the convention is virtual. No travel costs, reservations, or other such arrangements are necessary.  Our state convention will be held once again on the Zoom platform, and instructions for joining will be placed on the website as well as distributed to you after you complete registration.

Agenda items and other details will be released in due time.   But rest assured, this convention will be packed with a wide range of topics of interest for all.  Be prepared for, among other things, an inspiring speech from our NFB National Representative, updates on strides we are making with our various State and other agencies, a historical look at the accomplishments of blind individuals, and much more.

Oh, by the way, one more thing: at the end of our last convention session in the evening, we will have one grand door prize drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. So you will definitely want to be around for that.

Information and registration forms can be found at:

https://www.nfbwv.org/state-convention

I truly hope to see you all there. We definitely need each other to help build the Federation we love.

Sincerely,

Marcus Soulsby
President,  NFBWV