[NFBWV-Talk] Charlene update

Chad Keeney newaspect211 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 16:28:20 UTC 2021

Apologies for the lateness of this reply  but the sun never sets on the Hellbilly Biker...
I have to admit I've never heard of this kind of surgery but when you said eye I felt for her
Godspeex on your recovery.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM, Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Hi everyone

Just got a call from Arlene and Charlene made it through surgery just fine.
 They hope she’ll be going home today but again, as I said, she’s not gonna
be comfortable. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers

Sheri