[NFBWV-Talk] Please Maintain the ATAA Provision in the Build Back Better Act

Chad Keeney newaspect211 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 20:53:49 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Fellow Federationists,
Another contact for Senator Manchin's office is Tyler Brewster who was at the time of my correspondance an acting Legislative Coordinator and worked with Audrey Smith. His email is as follows:
Tyler Brewstertyler_brewster at manchin.senate.gov
I, like Presiden Soulsby must also stress the urgency of reaching out to Senator Manchin's office as expeditiously as you can so that we all can one day enjoy the benefits of this paramount legislation for the Blind. Please reach out with all due haste so that our voices, joined with our Fellow Federationists across the nation can make this dream a vibrant reality.
Have a great day!

Chad KeeneyLegislative Director/Affiliate Treasurer NFB WV
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android