[NFBWV-Talk] Special Invitation to Upcoming NFBWV Members at Large Chapter Meeting, Sunday, November 14

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed Nov 10 22:41:28 UTC 2021

I am writing to invite interested Federationists throughout the state to join us for the next monthly meeting of the Members at Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia, this Sunday, November 14, 4:00 PM, via Zoom. See below for the usual Zoom information.

Sunday's guest speaker will be Mary Anne Clendenin, Executive Director of the West Virginia Department of Education's recently-created Technical Assistance Center for Accessibility and Transitions (TAC). The center opened earlier this year on the WVSDB campus in Romney, with a mission of serving special education students throughout the state. Ms. Clendenin emphasizes that while the TAC collaborates with WVSDB as well as with other agencies, it is administered apart from the school. She is therefore not prepared to discuss or to answer questions concerning the school itself or other activities taking place on the Romney campus. She will, however, present an overview of the role and function of the Technical Assistance Center, particularly as it relates to the education of blind students throughout the state. This promises to be an informative presentation, and so we will minimize other chapter business in order to provide adequate time for questions and discussion.

I am posting this  information to the NFBWV discussion list, so that any other interested Federationists around the state may have an opportunity to join us.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Cordially,

Ed

Ed McDonald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Members at Large, NFBWV
Time: Sunday, November 14, 4:00 PM. This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88693718383?pwd=N2E4YkFWZ2wwcUtvZnV2T2hCU0hnZz09

Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383

Passcode: 101021
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,88693718383# US (New York) 13017158592,,88693718383# US
+(Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc5XYrUek7