[NFBWV-Talk] list of Siri Commands That Do Not Work with New IPhones

Carolyn Ranker carolynranker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:28:53 UTC 2021

Hello,  Got this from the Tennessee NFB list.  Thought it might be of
help to those who may be buying a new IPhone.
Thanks.
Good Friday afternoon everyone!
See the below linked article for a list of Siri commands that are no
longer active in iOS 15.  I checked, and none of them work.  Sounds
like these are some things we could contact Apple accessibility about
since some of these are commands that many vision impaired people use
to complete tasks.
https://www.idownloadblog.com/2021/09/30/removed-siri-voice-commands/
Tracey Fields, ATS