[NFBWV-Talk] Convention agenda online

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Sat Sep 11 19:11:10 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists,

The agenda for the 2021 NFBWV State Convention has now been posted on the website.

Please feel free to visit the link below to find the agenda, as well as some comments from our national representative, Braille Monitor editor Gary Wunder of the NFB of Missouri.

There is also some more good news: if you still have not registered, you have a couple of extra days. The deadline has now been extended through Monday, September 13.  I strongly encourage each and every one of you to do so.

Go to:

https://www.nfbwv.org/state-convention

Hope to see everyone there.

Marcus Soulsby