[NFBWV-Talk] FW: Re: [wvsb-alum-chat] Graduate Student

Karen Swauger karen at pmpmail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:14:46 UTC 2022

thinking of John Jackson

karen

Original Message:
From: "Atlantic Breeze" <dolphin1313 at suddenlink.net>
To: <wvsb-alum-chat at groups.io>
Subject: Re: [wvsb-alum-chat] Graduate Student
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:33:59 -0400

I know for sure in the 50s.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Betsy Grenevitch
  To: wvsb-alum-chat at groups.io
  Sent: Friday, April 15, 2022 7:13 PM

  When was the school in Institute? I had no idea it was ever there. I
thought it had been in Romney since 1870 or thereabouts. Are they referring
to VR in Institute

  ?

  On 4/15/2022 6:48 PM, David Allen wrote:

    Hi Debbie!

    Thanks for sharing the info.

    Glad they're doing this, but I wouldn't know anything that could
help.

    Amazing to think I might be too young for something by now, *lol*

    Cheers,

    Dave