[NFBWV-Talk] Maryland lottery tickets

karenswauger134 at gmail.com karenswauger134 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:19:47 UTC 2022

I just forwarded a message about the Maryland Lottery tickets for the month of may. I just purchased mine and when I used to belong to that chapter in Maryland it was always a lot of fun following the daily number and trying to win if your number was called. the tickets come with Braille on them so you can check the number everyday or they will automatically send you the check if you win exclamation so I thought some might enjoy getting some tickets you can pay with check or PayPal and if you need help with the PayPal you can call Melissa riccobono whose number is in the email