[NFBWV-Talk] Judy See

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Tue Feb 22 17:31:06 UTC 2022

Everyone,

I have just received word by way of WVSB alumni that former members at large chapter member Judy See, formerly Judy Cottrell, passed away overnight after her long enduring health issues. She was only 63 years of age.

She joined our organization a few years back, and even jumped right in, briefly acting as secretary to the members at large chapter. She was always someone that I had a little fun and zing to our conventions and other gatherings when she was able to attend.

No other details are known at this time.

She will be missed.

Marcus Soulsby
President, NFBWV