[NFBWV-Talk] Richard Campbell

Chad Keeney newaspect211 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 15:27:45 UTC 2022

Richard was also a licensed blind vendor for 44 years and a former Executive Chair  of the WV Committee of Blind Vendorswhi retired un April of 2020. I had heard he was facing several different medical issues but I hadn't heard about this latest one. As always he us in my thoughts.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:23 AM, Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) via NFBWV-Talk<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Everyone,

I do hate to keep the sad news coming, but I heard on the WVSB alumni chat list that Richard Campbell, as of this weekend, has been in the hospital with Covid. I don’t know any more details at this point, maybe someone else does, but will keep you updated as I do.

God bless,

Marcus
President, NFBWV