[NFBWV-Talk] John update

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Sat Jun 4 04:01:55 UTC 2022

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Peace
Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWV-Talk <nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 9:16 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sheri Koch <slk8332015 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWV-Talk] John update

John‘s been wearing a Holter monitor to check out the rhythm and rate of his heart. He had a significant issue last night with the rhythm of his heart without any symptoms so they called us today and told us to go ahead and call 911. He’s back in the hospital and they’re looking at installing a pacemaker either this weekend or Monday. We’re still waiting for the electrophysiologist to come see him to make that decision as to win the surgery will take place.

John had a hearing test yesterday because we figured there was something going on with his hearing and his balance. He has lost all the hearing in the left ear. The right ear is relatively normal. We’re going to have to get an MRI of the brain stem to try to figure out what is  going on. First things first though we get the heart taken care of.

I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts