[NFBWV-Talk] (no subject)

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Sat Jun 4 20:36:12 UTC 2022

I just saw your message.

Love and prayers go out to you both.

Peace
Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWV-Talk <nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk
Sent: Saturday, June 4, 2022 10:02 AM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sheri Koch <slk8332015 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWV-Talk] (no subject)

Update on Hubby

John is still in the ER because he is waiting for a bed but it’s a cozy little room with a sliding glass door so he has a lot of privacy. He has his phone and talking books and a TV. They’re not gonna do the pacemaker until Monday so he’s been well taken care of, fed, and he’s safe. I’m going to rest this morning and go over early this afternoon. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts from everyone. I love you all.