[NFBWV-Talk] Hubby update

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Tue Jun 7 01:38:28 UTC 2022

Great news! Still sending good vibes.

Love to you both

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWV-Talk <nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2022 9:29 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sheri Koch <slk8332015 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWV-Talk] Hubby update

John came through surgery just fine. He is sleeping comfortably tonight with some pain medicine. I think, but I’m not 100% sure, that he may get to come home tomorrow afternoon. We shall see. He has his left arm in a sling so he won’t raise it above his head. It looks like he has about a 3 inch
incision on the left side near his shoulder.   I’ll keep you posted. Thanks
for all the prayers, good wishes and friendship. -- _______________________________________________
NFBWV-Talk mailing list
NFBWV-Talk at nfbnet.org