[NFBWV-Talk] NFBWV MEMBERS AT LARGE CHAPTER MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT; Sunday, May 15, 4:00 PM

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed May 11 18:39:21 UTC 2022

The Members at Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia will hold its regular monthly meeting via Zoom on Sunday, May 15, at 4:00 PM.  The usual Zoom information is at the bottom of this message.  I am also posting the message to the NFBWV discussion list, because it contains information which may be of interest to Federationists who are not necessarily chapter members.  Minutes from the April 10 chapter meeting will be sent separately.

This month's speaker will be Marc Arneson, Director of Community, Hadley Vision Resources.  Hadley is what some of us may remember as the Hadley School for the Blind in Winnetka, Illinois, that offered Braille correspondence courses.  These days, however, Hadley offers a wide range of online resources for persons with vision loss.  Mr. Arneson will discuss those resources and how to take advantage of them.  You can get a sneak preview at

www.hadley.edu

Even if you are not a chapter member, we invite you to join us to learn more about what Hadley has to offer.

Also, don't forget about our Pampered Chef bingo party this Friday, May 13, at 7:00 PM.  There will be prizes, so "Friday the thirteenth" could turn out to be your lucky day!  This is a fund-raising event for our upcoming state convention in October, so if you have ever considered adding some Pampered Chef products to your kitchen, now is a great time to do it.  Use the usual Members at Large Chapter Meeting ID (see below) to join the party via Zoom.  Even if you do not attend the party, however, you can still purchase items and benefit the fund-raiser through May 16, so help spread the word far and wide.  Here is additional information from our Pampered Chef consultant and party host, Cindy Golding:

Join me for a virtual party! We'll learn new recipes, share cooking tips, shop, and spend time with friends. Check in each day to see what's new!

Don't miss it!

Click here to learn more: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/westvirginia

Sunday's meeting promises another packed agenda, so plan to attend, and invite a friend.

Cordially,

Ed

Ed McDonald, President
Members at Large Chapter

Ed McDonald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Members at Large, NFBWV
Time: Sunday, May 15, 4:00 PM. This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88693718383?pwd=N2E4YkFWZ2wwcUtvZnV2T2hCU0hnZz09

Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383

Passcode: 101021
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,88693718383# US (New York) 13017158592,,88693718383# US
+(Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383 Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kc5XYrUek7