[NFBWV-Talk] There's a Party Here Tonight--Final Reminder

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Fri May 13 19:22:46 UTC 2022

One final reminder about tonight's Pampered Chef bingo party with proceeds to support the 2022 convention of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia.  Here again is the invitation message from Pampered Chef consultant Cindy Golding:

Join me for a virtual party! We'll learn new recipes, share cooking tips, shop, and spend time with friends. Check in each day to see what's new!

Don't miss it!

Click here to learn more:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/westvirginia

Clicking on the link above will take you to our "party" page on the Pampered Chef website.  There you will find, among other things, the link to join the Zoom meeting.

I hope many of you can join us, but even if you cannot, there is still time to shop, purchase, and contribute to the fund-raiser which has been extended through Tuesday, May 17.

Thanks to all who have already chipped in, and I look forward to seeing some of you this evening.

Cordially,

Ed