[NFBWV-Talk] Passing of Joe Regnier

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:23:51 UTC 2022

I posted this earlier but not sure it went through. I have been trying to
get in touch with Joe for quite some time as we frequently talked or texted
one another. When I got no response I finally went to his Facebook page
where I learned that he passed away on April 30th. His memorial service is
in Clearwater Florida on the 17th. I don’t know any more details of his
death but I’m hoping a family member will see my message and get back with
me.  please pray for his family and his kitties.

Sheri