[NFBWV-Talk] Passing of Joe Regnier

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Mon May 16 12:05:50 UTC 2022

This is definitely very sad news. Joe and I had lots of lengthy, meaningful, fruitful conversations over the years. He is definitely one I will miss very much.

And if my memory is serving me correctly, isn’t today, May 16, Joe and Brad‘s anniversary? It seems like I remember that for some reason.

Marcus
President, NFBWV

Sent from my iPhone