[NFBWV-Talk] New Legislative Coordinator

Chad Keeney newaspect211 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 19:20:50 UTC 2022

One of the things I'm discovering with my new duties as the first Blind Entrepreneur in state history to be awarded a portion of the rest areas along I-79 is 5G doesn't exist in WV yet, hence me receiving this so late.
Sheri I also wish to offer my congratulations on this appointment as well. Having been the previous appointee to the Legislative Director position I'll be happy to assist you if assistance is needed.
It was a pleasure serving these past two years and look forward to seeing what occurs in the future.
Have a great day!
Chad Keeney

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 3:07 PM, Karen McDonald via NFBWV-Talk<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   This is wonderful news.  Congratulations, Sheri.