[NFBWV-Talk] New Legislative Coordinator

Marcus Soulsby marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:43:40 UTC 2022

Chad,

First off, congratulations on this amazing opportunity and enterprise that
you now get to experience. This has indeed been a long, sought-after
milestone for many blind entrepreneurs in the past, and we are so happy
that you get to see it come to fruition. Make us proud.

Also, just a little musing about 5G service… Back when LTE first became the
thing to have, I had just coincidentally (perhaps) started to become in
need of a new iPhone upgrade. I wasn’t really sure when the LTE project
would be at final optimum completion, so I did the only thing I could do…
Since a new iPhone was necessary to receive it, I simply waited until most
everyone else I knew had LTE before I got it. That way I knew I wasn’t just
upgrading for nothing, lol.

Sincerely,
Marcus
President, NFBWV