[NFBWV-Talk] FWD:Let's Go Shopping event Your LGS7 virtual mall login links!

karenswauger134 at gmail.com karenswauger134 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:57:28 UTC 2022

-------- Forwarded message --------
From: Let's Go Shopping event Your LGS7 virtual mall login links!
Date: 2022-11-03T17:49:42
Subject: lgsvirtualevents at gmail.com
To: lgs at groups.io

Here is your invitation to our virtual shopping mall!  Zoom in on Friday, November 4th and Saturday, November 5th at 8:00AM Pacific Time, 11:00AM Eastern for an all-day, online, accessible, virtual mall crawl like no other!

We're connecting small businesses with the customers who need them.  Both days begin at 8:00 AM Pacific Time, and last until 5:00PM Pacific Time.  Be sure to join us for two days of fantastic holiday gift shopping.  Find tech gadgets, apparel and accessories, sweet treats, home fragrance and handcrafted treasures, dog toys and treats, jewelry and holiday ornaments, leather goods and gifts for everyone on your list.  Power shop from your pj's and save with special deals and even door prizes!

Can't get to the mall?  No problem.  We'll bring the mall to you!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88601884692?pwd=dGFVZXdPTGlFRXR5TEpJMTREVDZNQT09

Meeting ID: 886 0188 4692

Passcode: 509750

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,88601884692#,,,,*509750# US (San Jose)

+17193594580,,88601884692#,,,,*509750# US

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 719 359 4580 US

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 444 9171 US

+1 689 278 1000 US

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 309 205 3325 US

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 360 209 5623 US

+1 386 347 5053 US

+1 507 473 4847 US

+1 564 217 2000 US

+1 646 931 3860 US

Meeting ID: 886 0188 4692

Passcode: 509750

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kvrzYwyTf

Don't forget to use the hashtag, #LetsGoShopping when tweeting about the event!

See you there...

View/Reply Online (#199): https://groups.io/g/LGS/message/199
Group Owner: LGS+owner at groups.io