[NFBWV-Talk] w v a t s news

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Tue Nov 8 04:46:08 UTC 2022

OK, this is enough to persuade me to post future updates.  WVATS releases updates to Council members around the first of each month.  Some of the content is specific to Council members themselves, but I will gladly post the information that is of general interest.  That is probably what they have expected me to do for a long time anyway.