[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [wvsb-alum-chat] Roland's Memorial Service

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Wed Sep 7 16:16:38 UTC 2022

Everyone,

Please see the message below from Debbie Donnellan at WVSBI Alumni about information concerning Roland Payne‘s memorial service. It will take place on Saturday, September 24 at Milton United Methodist Church at 1 PM. There is also information about sharing memories, and there is a tight deadline on it.  My understanding is, they would like it within one week if you plan to make a submission.

Please let everyone know if you plan to attend.

Marcus Soulsby
President, NFBWV

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: