[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: Please share potential museum campaign prospects

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:06:15 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Held, Rachel <rheld at nfb.org>
Date: Mon, Dec 11, 2023 at 11:44 AM
Subject: Please share potential museum campaign prospects
To: Held, Rachel <rheld at nfb.org>

Hello! As we gear up for what 2024 has in store for our capital campaign,
we would like your help in developing our prospects for the campaign. We
want to see our list of connections grow and we need access to your vast
network to do that. If you would, please take some time to think about who
you know that might be willing to make a pledge to the museum campaign.
Your contacts might include:

   - Friends and family
   - Coworkers
   - Companies
   - Vendors you utilize such as contractors
   - Foundation contacts
   - Vendors our affiliates pay for services
   - Grantors
   - Other individuals and organizations that come to mind

At this point, we need honor-roll-level pledges, meaning those who are in a
position to give $10,000 or more should they decide to do so. As people
start to come to mind, please let me or Patti Chang know so we can do
further research. If you possess contact information (phone, email, or
street address) please send that along.

In addition, we would urge you to ask your board members and affiliate
members generally to suggest prospects too. If you would like me to present
to your board and ask for their ideas, I would be happy to join your next
meeting. Just let me know how I can assist.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to assist in building the
National Federation of the Blind and in our Museum of the Blind People’s
Movement. You can visit https://nfb.org/museum for more information about
this brave new endeavor.

Rachel Held

Outreach Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

410-659-9314, extension 2423| rheld at nfb.org

Pronouns: she/they

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want