[NFBWV-Talk] Death in Charlene’s family

cs.nfbwv cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Wed Feb 22 14:25:22 UTC 2023

Good morning, everyone. I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, prayers, and concerns regarding the death of my sister, Cindy. It is still quite a shock and really tough to get past it. I love all of you and enjoy all of the messages on this list. I hope a lot of you can make it back to alumni this year so we can visit with one another. Charlene.