[NFBWV-Talk] Charlene's mom

Marcus Soulsby marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:13:33 UTC 2023

Karen,

Thanks for letting us know about this. Our hearts and prayers are
definitely with Charlene, Arlene, and the whole family at this hour of need.

Charlene,

Remember that your Federation family is always here for you.

Sincerely,
Marcus
President, NFBWV.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 7:53 AM Karen Swauger via NFBWV-Talk <
nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> I know that Charlene will email the List when she can, but I wanted to ask
> the Federation family to surround her with your love, thoughts, and
> prayers. she lost her mom on Monday night early Tuesday morning. please
> pray for her through her time of loss. also, pray for her sister Arlene as
> she travels home to be with the family.
> NFBWV-Talk:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwv-talk_nfbnet.org/marcussoulsby.nfbwv%40gmail.com

Marcus E. Soulsby
President, NFB of West Virginia
5309 Venable Avenue
Charleston, WV  25304
304.206.4044 (cell)
marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/