[NFBWV-Talk] would you like to attend Washington seminar?

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:34:49 UTC 2023

hello everyone,

I have an open slot if anybody is interested in attending Washington
Seminar, departing January 28 and returning home January 31.

it is important that you are aware that this is an activity that takes
commitment and hard work. Each member of the team will be given a
legislative initiative presentation to learn and we will present that to
our congressmen and women and to our senators on Tuesday the 30th. there
will be time to observe role-plays during training on Monday the 29th.
Furthermore, you will receive the fact sheet hopefully in late December or
very early January and we will have telephone calls so that you are
familiar with the topic in which you are interested.

If you would like to be considered, please text me or give me a call at
304-993-5103. If I have more than one interested individual, I will talk
with everyone and make a decision.

In the meantime, I wish everyone happy holidays, peace and love

Sheri Koch, President NFBWV