[NFBWV-Talk] information only

Chad Keeney newaspect211 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 03:04:52 UTC 2023

Karen,
My initial reply wasn't meant to cause you distress so I apologize for that. Having been my experience that Blind folk are not given options at times and feel like they have to settle for an inferior product or service strikes a bad chord with me, which was what I gathered from your message. My stance was from an advocacy standpoint.
To Charlene I agree it's unfortunate that those here that would use and benefit from this technology were not sought out for testing and feedback if that is the case.
Two emails from the listserv in a row that didn't go to spam, on a roll.

Sent from Yahoo Mail - Shop Smart, Shop Organized

  On Sat, Oct 7, 2023 at 10:37 PM, cs.nfbwv via NFBWV-Talk<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Karen, I don’t think you said anything wrong. You were just expressing your opinion. It is unfortunate that West Virginia didn’t get to test the brand that they prefer. Hopefully, the Library will choose to go with the Humanware brand. Charlene.