[NFBWV-Talk] Update on Sheri

Marcus Soulsby marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 19:44:32 UTC 2023

Karen,

Thank you for the updates, this is so good to hear. The term “brain bleed“
can be very scary, and I’m so glad that despite all she has gone through,
at least at the surface, this doesn’t seem to be as serious as originally
anticipated.

Let’s all keep praying for and continuing to think about Sheri.  She has
done so much for us over the years, and in doing so, Donna through many
trials of various sorts of her own. She should definitely be remembered
through this.

Sincerely,
Marcus
President, NFBWV

Marcus E. Soulsby
President, NFB of West Virginia
5309 Venable Avenue
Charleston, WV  25304
304.206.4044 (cell)
marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/