[NFBWV-Talk] Charlene and COVID

Marcus Soulsby marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:31:34 UTC 2023

Charlene,

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I know how rough you sounded when you
were on the alumni chat list, and I know you’re sounding better. Hope
you’re definitely feeling even better than that.

Sincerely,
Marcus
President, NFBWV

Marcus E. Soulsby
President, NFB of West Virginia
5309 Venable Avenue
Charleston, WV  25304
304.206.4044 (cell)
marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/