[NFBWV-Talk] prayers needed for one of ours family

cs.nfbwv cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Sat Sep 9 16:47:33 UTC 2023

Robbin and Bobby are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. I think it is ridiculous how people have to wait anymore for surgery when they are in so much pain. It is very difficult to even get pain medication. I think when something is so obviously wrong, they should give the pain medication. That is much different than someone just walking in saying they’re in pain when there’s nothing obviously wrong. Please keep us posted.