[NFBWV-Talk] NFBWV Members at Large Meeting Announcement, 2-8-24 Via Zoom

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sun Feb 4 22:38:13 UTC 2024

The next monthly meeting of the Members at Large Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia will be held via Zoom on Thursday, February8, 2024, at 7:00 PM. See Zoom connection information below.

Minutes for the chapter's January 11, 2024, meeting are attached for your review. If you have difficulty opening the attachment, please let me know, and I will send the minutes in the body of a message.

The agenda will include a report from our members who participated in the recent Washington Seminar, including an update on our legislative initiatives. We also hope to have with us our friend and master quilter, Maralyn Campbell, to discuss the possibility of conducting another quilt raffle to raise funds for the organization.

Please plan to join us for what promises to be another productive meeting.

Cordially,

Ed

Ed McDonald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Members at Large, NFBWV
Time: Thursday, February 8, 7:00 PM. This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88693718383?pwd=N2E4YkFWZ2wwcUtvZnV2T2hCU0hnZz09

Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383

Passcode: 101021
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,88693718383# US (New York)
13017158592,,88693718383# US
+(Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)