[NFBWV-Talk] NFBWV Members at Large Meeting Announcement, January 11, 2024

Anita Adkins asadkins7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 20:53:31 UTC 2024

Hello,
I had a meeting this afternoon with the people that are hosting or actually taking charge of the braille challenge this year. And they are seeking donations or prizes or such. Anyhow, I was wondering if I could be included on the agenda to explain about it, and then the chapter can decide or the state if we want to be involved or whatever.
Thank you,
Anita

Sent from my iPhone