[NFBWV-Talk] Ed Greenleaf

Marcus Soulsby marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:32:02 UTC 2024

Everyone,

I am saddened to report that I received a phone call today from James Olive
stating that former NFBWV faithful member and board member, Ed Greenleaf,
passed away this week. He was found in bed this morning after believed to
have had some kind of health complication. He was 74 years of age.

Ed was a very active and vigorous participant in the NFBWV Kanawha  Valley
chapter and was a long time affiliate board member.  Long his career path
was long time employment for Verizon Communications.

Funeral arrangements are being made at Elk Funeral Home, time and exact
location to be revealed in due time.

Marcus E. Soulsby
NFB of West Virginia
marcussoulsby.nfbwv at gmail.com

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/