[NFBWV-Talk] NFBWV Members at Large Meeting Announcement; March 14, 2024, 7:00 PM, Zoom

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Mon Mar 11 21:04:54 UTC 2024

Dear Chapter Members & Friends,

The Members at Large Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia, will hold its monthly meeting via Zoom on Thursday, March 14, 2024, at 7:00 PM. See Zoom information at the bottom of this message. Minutes for the chapter's February meeting are attached for review. This message is being sent to both the NFBWV affiliate discussion list and an email list of chapter members, in the hope of reaching as many interested individuals as possible.

Agenda items will include the following:
Family Matters and introduction of guests
Approval of minutes and financial report
Updates and announcements of Federation activities and opportunities
Consideration of a membership request from prospective chapter member Garrett Harris
Highlights from the recent affiliate board meeting
Plans for the 2024 NFBWV state convention
Discussion of the chapter's proposed quilt raffle fund-raiser

As time permits, chapter members will be invited to share their thoughts concerning these  two vital questions: What do I hope/expect to receive from my membership in the National Federation of the Blind? What am I prepared to give as a member of the National Federation of the Blind? As we continue to move forward with our effort to build and strengthen the blind community in West Virginia, a discussion of these fundamental questions can help each of us think more seriously about why we have chosen to be a member and what we can accomplish through our collective talents and commitment.

We have what promises to be another packed agenda, and I encourage all of us to be part of the virtual gathering on Thursday evening.

Ed McDonald, President
NFBWV Members at Large Chapter

Ed McDonald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Members at Large, NFBWV
Time: Thursday, March 14, 7:00 PM. This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88693718383?pwd=N2E4YkFWZ2wwcUtvZnV2T2hCU0hnZz09

Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383

Passcode: 101021
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,88693718383# US (New York)

13017158592,,88693718383# US
+(Washington DC)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)