[Nfbwvabs] schools

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:49:37 UTC 2011

I'm wondering what schools current students are attending, or planning to attend whether here in wv, or else where. what are the accessibleity and disability services like?
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.