[Nfbwvabs] Nabs fundraising committee meeting -all are welcomed!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:08:03 UTC 2011

The Following comes from the nabs fundraising committee and is a great
oppertunity to really dig in there and get some important work done
for the division.

Hello NABS Members,

The NABS fundraising committee will be meeting on Sunday, November 13,
2011 at 4:00PM EDT. We are continuing work on our auction for
Washington Seminar
and are looking for volunteers to procure donations and brainstorm
ways to make this auction unforgettable.  If you are interested in
being part of the
meeting or joining the committee call
712-775-7100
 and dial code 257963# at 4pm EDT on Sunday. We look forward to seeing
you there!

Best Wishes,

Domonique Lawless

NABS Fundraising Committee Chair

dlawless86 at gmail.com

Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson