[Nfbwvabs] nabs airport call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:52:49 UTC 2012

NABS Presents:Airports and Independent Travel.

GreetingsNabs,

 No matter if you are planning  on going on a summer vacation,
heading home from campus for the summer, or going to  the  National
Convention of the NFB (and we know that you’ll most certainly be
doing the  latter at least), we know that you’ll likely be hopping on
the nearest (and cheapest) airplane you can find in order to do so.
 But before you print  that ticket, grab those bags and hit the door,
you might want  to join the National Association of Blind Students for
a call that will Make you feel  “supa fly” ( ok… maybe just   more
confident about the whole flying and airport  thing).

 Hear from  guest speaker, NABS  board member  Dominique Lawless, as
she gives pointers on how to navigate the airport scene with
confidence,independence and, just as important… no stress!

 When: Sunday June 17, 6:30 p.m. ET
Where: conference call: (712) 775-7100
 Code: 257963

Nabs Membership Committee