[Nfbwvabs] Announcing: A Competition for Blind or Visually Impaired Comic Book Writers!

Comics Empower comicsempower at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:51:28 UTC 2015

Comics Empower, the comic book store for the blind and the visually
impaired, is proud to announce that we are looking for the next great comic
book writers in the blind and visually impaired community! And we’re
starting a competition to do it!

After all, now that you can listen to comics, there’s no reason you can’t
write comics!

The top 3 winners will have their comics published by Comics Empower!

Check out the rules here: http://comicsempower.com/writing_competition

Do you know anyone who would be interested in participating? Please share
this email!

Have a great day!

Guy Hasson