[Nh-north-country] Free KNFB Reader Mobile Training Available

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Aug 7 20:44:03 UTC 2009

LEARNING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF OPERATING THE KNFB READER MOBILE

If you have a KnfbReader Mobile and need some help in perfecting your
operating skills this email is for you.  I sent out an email last week
asking if people would be interested in participating in a teleseminar to
give basic training on how to use the KnfbReader Mobile.  I received many
positive responses.  Most of the emails asked for a seminar by conference
call rather than through a pc conference room.  We are pleased to make this
happen.

On Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 5PM Pacific time, 6PM Mountain time, 7PM
Central time, and at 8PM Eastern time you are welcome to dial in and
participate in a KnfbReader training session.  Simply call (218) 486-1600.
Then when the system answers dial the access code 881686 followed by #.
Finally, please please announce your name as you enter the conference.

This session is intended more for current users of the system rather than
for people who are interested in buying one and who wish a full product
demonstration.  We will conduct demo conference calls later.  If you wish a
demo and still want to listen into this call you are welcome, but please
realize that we will be dealing with subjects and information relating to
how to use the Reader and not issues relating to simple demonstrations of
the unit.

For current users, this is intended to be a discussion and not a one sided
lecture.  I encourage discussion as there often is not one single way to
handle a problem.  If you have specific questions you wish answered during
the call please feel free to email them to me before the conference.  Please
RSVP if you will be attending.  I look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

Happy reading,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group
      "Speaking with Vision"
                  Michael Hingson, President
                          (415) 827-4084
                    info at michaelhingson.com
                    www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com