[Nh-north-country] Follow NFB on Twitter

Danielsen, Chris CDanielsen at nfb.org
Fri Jan 30 03:58:11 UTC 2009

Dear Fellow Federationists:

I am writing with exciting news! You can now
follow the latest news and information from the
National Federation of the Blind, the Voice of
the Nation’s Blind, on Twitter.  To follow our
Twitter updates, go to
<http://www.twitter.com/NFB_voice>www.twitter.com/NFB_voice.
You'll need to join Twitter if you don't have an account.

Twitter is a social networking site that allows
you to keep track of your friends, family, and
interests online.  In addition to signing up for
Web updates for the National Federation of the
Blind, you can also opt to receive our Twitter
updates via text message on your mobile
phone.  And while you’re at it, follow the 2009
Braille Readers are Leaders campaign as well, by
going to
<http://www.twitter.com/brailleliteracy>www.twitter.com/brailleliteracy

We hope lots of you will follow our new Twitter
feed­and don't hesitate to send us a direct
message if you have questions or comments about what you read.

Sincerely:

Chris Danielsen

Director of Public Relations

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND